Clothes Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using clothes vocabulary in English sentences with phrasal verbs like 'put on' and 'take off'. Learners will also see the correlation between weather and clothes. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: put on, take off, sunglasses, hat, shirt, etc.
- Sentence structure: Put on your sunglasses.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.