- Learning Objectives: Practice using farm animals vocabulary in sentences using this fun English game. Learn common ways to use words in sentences with a focus on animals on the farm words.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: dog, cat, pig, sheep, cow etc.
- Sentence structure: What animal is this? It's a dog.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
FredisaLearns is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong based Education Company. We are the same team that authored kizphonics.com, eslgamesplus.com and others, used by millions of people across the globe. If you have ever used any of these resources, you know our mission is first and foremost to provide great content for our users. Our team of skilled educators come from the US, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong and other nationalities. This varied mix of educators help create materials that appeal to global audiences.
KizPhonics.com is a progressive literacy program for kids, featuring an eclectic mix of worksheets, games, videos, flashcards and much more.
Contact / Support
Comments or questions are welcome.
Rm 22B, 22/F, Kiu Yin Commercial Bldg
361-363 Lockhart Rd
Wanchai, Hong Kong
We take our users' privacy very seriously! At fredisalearns.com, we do not pass onto third parties any identifiable information about our users.Your email address and personal information is NEVER shared with a third party.