Unit 1 : Animal Comparisons free quiz
Additional Unit Activities
1st –This cartoon animated video features a short dialogue, followed by vocabulary and sentence breakdown. It is essential for introducing the words, phrases, grammar, spelling and sentences of the lesson in context. Watch repeatedly to master the content. The video plays on any device.
2nd – Then the student plays this fun game after watching the video, to practice the contents of the lesson. The game reviews key vocabulary, grammar and sentences from the lessons. This game can be played on any device.
Already a Member?
Not a member yet?
Adjectives - Opposites
|playful||more playful||most playful|
|colorful||more colorful||most colorful fish|
- Elephants are bigger than lions.
- Elephants are the biggest animals in the zoo.
- The angelfish is smaller than a turtle.
- The angelfish is the smallest animal in the zoo.
- Giraffes are taller than zebras.
- Giraffes are the tallest animals in the zoo.
- Otters swim faster than turtles.
- Turtles swim slower than otters.
- The sailfish is the fastest swimmer in the world.
- Monkeys are more playful than otters.
- Monkeys are the most playful animals in the zoo.
Comparing using 'as'
- Zebras are as big as horses.
- The angelfish is as big as my thumb.
More ways to describe animals
- Tigers and zebras have stripes.
- Horses do not have stripes but zebras do.
- A lion's roar sounds scary.
This lesson is part of the Level 5 English course.