Unit 5: Seasons & Activities
This is a free ESL kids lesson sample taken from level 4 of our course.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Worksheets for the Unit
The worksheets below are useful for offline and classroom activities. These printable exercises directly correlate with the above lesson 'Seasons Activities'. Every worksheet comes with an answer sheet on the second page for educators.
- To teach ESL/EFL kids the names of the four seasons and related vocabulary and expressions on seasons.
- To build vocabulary by associating different seasons with different weather conditions, common activities and related words.
Already a Member?
|hot & sunny|
|Swimming by the beach|
|building sand castles|
Seasons Weather Talk
- In winter, it is snowy and cold.
- In spring, it is rainy and warm.
- In summer, it is hot and sunny outside.
- In fall, it is cool.
- In winter, we can go skiing on the snow.
- In spring, we can pick flowers outside.
- In summer, we can go swimming by the beach.
- In fall, we can harvest pumpkins and play in the leaves.
This lesson is part of the Level 4 English course.