Unit 5: Seasons & Activities
This is a free ESL kids lesson sample taken from level 4 of our course.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
- To teach ESL/EFL kids the names of the four seasons and related vocabulary and expressions on seasons.
- To build vocabulary by associating different seasons with different weather conditions, common activities and related words.
Already a Member?
|hot & sunny|
|Swimming by the beach|
|building sand castles|
Seasons Weather Talk
- In winter, it is snowy and cold.
- In spring, it is rainy and warm.
- In summer, it is hot and sunny outside.
- In fall, it is cool.
- In winter, we can go skiing on the snow.
- In spring, we can pick flowers outside.
- In summer, we can go swimming by the beach.
- In fall, we can harvest pumpkins and play in the leaves.
This lesson is part of the Level 4 English course.