Unit 1 – Greetings Kids English Lesson
Unit 1: Greetings
- To teach basic greetings & self-introductions in English
- This kids English lesson will teach kids to introduce themselves and greet people the first time they meet.
- To learn to use expressions related to self-introductions and greeting someone for the first time.
- To introduce some of the major characters of the course.
- Learn the question form 'What is…?’ to ask about a person's name. Students will also learn other ways of telling someone their name.
- Kids will also learn to use contractions which is more natural in spoken English.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Bob’s family has just moved into ‘Freddie’s Ville’ – the town where our characters live. Freddie and Lisa go over to say hi to the new neighbors.
Expressions with same meaning:
Adjective & verbs in greetings: