Unit 9: Summer Holiday
- This lesson teaches ESL kids the different ways of talking about future plans.
- The lesson also introduces English learners to words and expressions used when talking about holiday and travel.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Worksheets for the Unit
The worksheets below are useful for offline and classroom activities. These printable exercises directly correlate with the above lesson 'Summer Holiday'. Every worksheet comes with an answer sheet on the second page for educators.
Already a Member?
Dad arrives with very good news. The family are going away to New Zealand for the summer holiday. Dad has made plans and bought tickets for everyone. Freddie and Lisa are asked to pack their bags and get ready for the trip.
Holiday & Travel Words
|· New Zealand|
|· plane ticket|
|· book tickets|
|· bungee jumping|
|· travel guide|
|· holiday||· travel, hotels, pack|
|· plane||· tickets, flight, airport|
|· New Zealand||· Islands, country, kiwi, bungee jumping|
|· oceans/lakes||· swimming|
|will do||going to do||plan to do||doing|
- We are going to New Zealand on holiday.
- We are going to stay at a hotel.
- We plan to visit New Zealand for five days.
- We will leave the day after tomorrow.
This lesson is part of the Level 7 English course.