Unit 5 : Seasons & activities free quiz
Additional Unit Activities
1st –This cartoon animated video features a short dialogue, followed by vocabulary and sentence breakdown. It is essential for introducing the words, phrases, grammar, spelling and sentences of the lesson in context. Watch repeatedly to master the content. The video plays on any device.
2nd – Then the student plays this fun game after watching the video, to practice the contents of the lesson. The game reviews key vocabulary, grammar and sentences from the lessons. This game can be played on any device.
Already a Member?
Not a member yet?
|hot & sunny|
|Swimming by the beach|
|building sand castles|
Seasons Weather Talk
- In winter, it is snowy and cold.
- In spring, it is rainy and warm.
- In summer, it is hot and sunny outside.
- In fall, it is cool.
- In winter, we can go skiing on the snow.
- In spring, we can pick flowers outside.
- In summer, we can go swimming by the beach.
- In fall, we can harvest pumpkins and play in the leaves.
This lesson is part of the Level 4 English course.