Unit 8 – Vegetables Kids English Lesson
Unit 8: Vegetables
- This lesson will teach children how to shop for things in English.
- The lesson will build vocabulary on vegetables.
- This kids English lesson teaches the use of ‘How much’ to ask about the prices of things.
- It also introduces measurements in kilograms.
- Students will learn the difference between ‘How much’ for uncountable nouns and ‘How many’ for countable nouns.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Freddie and Lisa are accompanying Mom to a fruit and vegetable market. They ask for prices and buy different vegetables to take home. A struggle over who carries the shopping bag arises between Freddie and Lisa.
|tomatoes, carrot, broccoli, lettuce, potato, mushroom, tomato, cabbage, cucumber, onion, chili pepper, garlic, eggplant, kilogram, dollar, Euro|
How much - with uncountable nouns
How many- with countable nouns