Unit 2 : Numbers – Kids English Lesson
Unit 2: How many apples
- ESL/EFL young learners will learn how to count from one to ten and recognize the spelling of numbers.
- To teach essential numbers vocabulary and how to describe things in numeric terms.
- Learn to use ‘There is/There are’ when referring to nouns in the singular or plural noun form.
- In this kids English lesson learn that we end nouns with ‘s’ in general when talking about nouns.
- Expand vocabulary by learning a few countable noun.
- Learn to use the question format ‘How many…?’ to ask for numbers.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Freddie is asking Lisa several questions which require a numbers response.