Unit 2: How many apples
- ESL/EFL young learners will learn how to count from one to ten and recognize the spelling of numbers.
- To teach essential numbers vocabulary and how to describe things in numeric terms.
- Learn to use ‘There is/There are’ when referring to nouns in the singular or plural noun form.
- In this kids English lesson learn that we end nouns with ‘s’ in general when talking about nouns.
- Expand vocabulary by learning a few countable noun.
- Learn to use the question format ‘How many…?’ to ask for numbers.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Worksheets for the Unit
The worksheets below are useful for offline and classroom activities. These printable exercises directly correlate with the above lesson 'Numbers'. Every worksheet comes with an answer sheet on the second page for educators.
Already a Member?
Freddie is asking Lisa several questions which require a numbers response.
This lesson is part of the Starter 2 English course for absolute beginners.