Zoo Animals Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using zoo animals vocabulary in English sentences. Also learn to use questions that give and ask for descriptions about animals. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: panda, look, black, white, lion, tiger, etc.
- Sentence structure: What does a panda look like? It's black and white.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.