Unit 3 : What’s your name? Kids English Lesson
Unit 3: What's your name?
- Teach ESL/EFL, young learners how to ask and answer questions about themselves – a self-introduction lesson.
- Teach English learners how to introduce themselves and give personal information in English in the most fundamental.
- Learn possessive adjectives – my, your in this kids English lesson. These adjectives are the building blocks of future sentences in which they get to talk about themselves & others.
- Introduce key characters of the course. These characters are going to be with the students throughout the course.
- Introduce the concept of spelling names of people. The name of a person is a proper noun and starts with a capital letter.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Freddie is asking questions to the different characters in the course. They get to tell us their names and spell it.
Vocabulary: Proper Nouns