Fredisa Learns™ is a trademarked brand of Eduterials Limited, Hong Kong.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials on fredisalearns.com and sub domains, including the animated videos, games, texts, document files, tests, questions, transcriptions, graphics, photos, sound files and others are copyrighted © by Eduterials Limited, Hong Kong. They are protected by international copyright and IP laws.
FredisaLearns.com started as FreddiesVille.com. We also own the copyrights to all materials on FreddiesVille.com which was developed as part of product testing for the final site - FredisaLearns.com. Our characters still live in 'Freddie's Ville' but in hindsight it was not a suitable name for the product as it was easily confused with other 'Ville' products. A decision was made to change the product name from Freddie's Ville to Fredisa Learns. The name 'Fredisa' is a combination of 'Freddie' and 'Lisa' who are the main characters in our courses.
Our cast of characters were developed by us and are also copyrighted. Attempts have been made to steal and re-brand our videos by blocking out our logo. However, if you see any re-branded videos with the following cast of characters, they have been stolen from us.
Terms of Subscription
- All membership accounts give you unlimited access to the members’ area of fredisalearns.com.
- There are two types of accounts – Single User & Group User. You may not share a single user account with those who have not paid for membership. Multiple simultaneous log in attempts will trigger a system suspension of your account. Group users should create unique log in details for every member of the group. The owner of a group account may not give out the main username and password to other group members. This video shows you
- You may not transfer ownership of your account.
- It is also the responsibility of the main user of a group account to ensure that members of the group are not violating their access by sharing their login. Ways to protect group accounts include occasionally resetting the password of a group account.
- Accounts do not automatically renew. You may request a discount for renewal of your account when it expires.
- Videos, Games and Audio may only be used on site. Downloading for offline use is prohibited.
- Videos, Games and Tests are compatible with iPads, iPhones, iPods and mobile devices which only support HTML5.
- Videos, Games, Interactive Tests, Worksheets, Flashcards, Board Games, Images, Audio files and texts, make up the main contents of this website. Contents of the site must not be republished, redistributed by email or uploaded onto other web sites / servers be it for free or commercial purposes.
- Copyright for the materials remains with fredisalearns.com, owned by Eduterials Limited, Hong Kong. You may not resell, modify or create derivative works from our content without a written permission from Fredisa Learns, Eduterials Limited.
- Payment is securely processed through PayPal. We do not store the buyer’s credit card or personal details on our servers, entered during payment. Transactions are securely processed by PayPal on PayPal’s website, after which it notifies us of a completed payment and we automatically activate your account. PayPal accepts credit card, debit card and PayPal credits.
- Once comhas received confirmation of your payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you automatically and your account is activated a few seconds later. If you get notification of payment and your account is still not active, log out of your account first and log in again. This should correct the problem.
- Do not republish our materials for free or commercial gains without written permission.
- Do not upload the videos, games, worksheets, flash cards and powerpoint to your websites, other sites, blog or servers.
- You may point links to the website pages from your blog or websites.
- Do not download the videos and games for offline use. Interactive activities are strictly for use on site.
- Do not use frames & iFrames to display our materials on your website or blog.
Feel free to contact us if you would like to license the rights to use the materials beyond the limitations stated below.