- Learning Objectives: Learn and practice action verbs vocabulary in the present progressive tense. Also review sentences in the present progressive tense and spellings of words. This game is great for review and combines a lot of question types in one - multiple choice, matching exercises, drag and drop spelling activities.
- How to play: In this epic board game, you have to navigate a treacherous terrain to get to finish. Choose a game variety - Space Rider, Pirate Game or Crocodile Game. Next, decide if you want to play in single mode or team mode. Click to roll the dice. You will need all the luck you can find to avoid the monsters! Good luck!
- Vocabulary: running, dancing, singing, swimming, etc.
- Sentence structures: She's painting a picture.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
FredisaLearns is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong based Education Company. We are the same team that authored kizphonics.com, eslgamesplus.com and others, used by millions of people across the globe. If you have ever used any of these resources, you know our mission is first and foremost to provide great content for our users. Our team of skilled educators come from the US, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong and other nationalities. This varied mix of educators help create materials that appeal to global audiences.
KizPhonics.com is a progressive literacy program for kids, featuring an eclectic mix of worksheets, games, videos, flashcards and much more.
Contact / Support
Comments or questions are welcome.
Rm 22B, 22/F, Kiu Yin Commercial Bldg
361-363 Lockhart Rd
Wanchai, Hong Kong
We take our users' privacy very seriously! At fredisalearns.com, we do not pass onto third parties any identifiable information about our users.Your email address and personal information is NEVER shared with a third party.