Action Verbs Present Simple Sentence Monkey Game
- Learning Objectives: Practice using action verbs in English sentences with 'can' and 'can't' . These verbs are in the present simple tense. The game also aims to practice the use of yes and no sentences. Have fun learning English!
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: can, can't, cannot, fly, jump, sing, run, walk, etc.
- Sentence structure: I can jump.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
Games are great for motivating students to learn. By playing our fun educational games, students can practice and review key English vocabulary, grammar and sentences without the boredom which is usually encountered when doing paper-based gap-fill exercises. Play the game below and do not hesitate to share these resources with other learners. This is the philosophy behind our site – www.fredisalearns.com.