Unit 7 : What fruit is this? Kids English Lesson
Unit 7: What fruit is this?
- EFL/ESL young learners will learn the names of fruits in English.
- Build essential vocabulary on fruits which will be useful in other lessons.
- Introduce the fact that singular nouns beginning with a consonant sound use the article ‘a’ and those beginning with a vowel sound use the article ‘an’ at the beginning.
- In this Kids English lesson learn to ask simple questions using the question word ‘what’.
- Learn to ask ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions (close ended questions) using ‘do you’.
Main Lesson Materials & Study Steps
Freddie and Lisa are at an orchard asking about the different names of fruits and expressing their like and dislike for them.