- Learning Objectives: Review sentences and expressions used when talking about numbers in English. Also learn to use 'There is..' vs. 'There are...' when talking about singular and plural countable nouns - There is one apple/There are two apples.
- How to play: Click play and listen to a sentence. Drag and drop the correct words to fill in the blank spaces below. If you are correct, the monkey gets a banana. Help the monkey get a banana by getting the sentences right!
- Vocabulary: number, this, it, ten, one, two, three, many, there,
- Sentence structure: How many apples are there? There is one apple. There are three apples.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
- Learning Objectives: Practice listening and spelling of numbers from one to ten in English with this online word search puzzle word game. Improve spelling and listening of words in one fun game.
- How to play: Click on the audio buttons to listen to the word. After hearing the word, find it. When you find a word, click and hold down your left mouse button and drag through the length of the word to select it. Audio and visual feedback will confirm your correct selection. Keep doing this until all the words are found. Have fun learning English!
- Vocabulary: one, two, three, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 etc.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-centered English learning. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
- Learning Objectives: Practice listening and spelling of numbers 1-10 vocabulary in English with this online crossword puzzle word game. Improve spelling and listening in one fun game.
- How to play: Click on the audio buttons to listen to the word. Type in the word in the puzzle spaces to make a correct spelling.
- Vocabulary: one, two, three, four, five, to ten etc.
- Educational goal: Create opportunities for student-driven learning always has much better long term results. This game is great for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
Games are great for motivating students to learn. By playing our fun educational games, students can practice and review key English vocabulary, grammar and sentences without the boredom which is usually encountered when doing paper-based gap-fill exercises. Play the game below and do not hesitate to share these resources with other learners. This is the philosophy behind our site – www.fredisalearns.com.
FredisaLearns is a product of Eduterials Limited, a Hong Kong based Education Company. We are the same team that authored kizphonics.com, eslgamesplus.com and others, used by millions of people across the globe. If you have ever used any of these resources, you know our mission is first and foremost to provide great content for our users. Our team of skilled educators come from the US, UK, South Africa, Hong Kong and other nationalities. This varied mix of educators help create materials that appeal to global audiences.
KizPhonics.com is a progressive literacy program for kids, featuring an eclectic mix of worksheets, games, videos, flashcards and much more.
Contact / Support
Comments or questions are welcome.
Rm 22B, 22/F, Kiu Yin Commercial Bldg
361-363 Lockhart Rd
Wanchai, Hong Kong
We take our users' privacy very seriously! At fredisalearns.com, we do not pass onto third parties any identifiable information about our users.Your email address and personal information is NEVER shared with a third party.